Free public WiFi is available for use everywhere in the building and in the parking lot.
The library has several public access computers available for use. When using the library WiFI or public computers, violation of any of the below rules will result in immediate loss of computer privileges:
- Patrons may not send, receive, or display text or graphics that may reasonably be construed as obscene.
- Patrons may not use this resource for any illegal purpose.
- Patrons may not in any way alter, reconfigure, or damage workstations.
- Patrons may not use this resource to interfere with or harass others, nor invade the privacy of others.
- Patrons may not modify or gain access to files, passwords, or data belonging to others; nor seek unauthorized access to any computer system, or damage or alter software components of any network, host server or database.