COVID-19 Home Test Kits
We currently have proctored home test kits.
- These tests require a telehealth proctored session that will produce a documented result; they are conducted at home and are for personal use.
- These tests include a test-to-treat option:
- Individuals who test positive will have the option to be immediately connected to a clinician who can provide a medical evaluation and prescribe treatment if they qualify.
- Prescriptions provided can be filled at a pharmacy of their choice for pick up or delivery nationwide, depending on their location and the availability of the treatment.
- There is no cost to the individual for the state-provided eMed rapid antigen test or the verified lab report, clinical evaluation, prescription or treatment.
To find other area testing and kit distribution locations, please visit this website.